Friday, October 17, 2008

Thankyou for the Packages

Thank you to everyone who has sent me a package! Everything has been so helpful and useful. Both Steve and I have posted “wish lists” for our morning program. If anyone else who wants to send a package could hold off for a bit so we can figure out what we have and what we still need that would be awesome. If you absolutely can’t wait to send a package we definitely children’s books (age 2-5) for the morning program and children’s books we can read with the primary school students (things like Rohald Dohl, Boxcar Children, etc).

I have just created a Webshots account and have tried to upload pictures. The internet is really slow and over the past hour I have only been able to upload six out of the forty-eight photos I tried to upload. I guess over the next couple weeks I will get them all up there. Here is the link to the album http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568150940uLXzZB .

Also there is another phone number that you can reach me at. It is 0751556015. To reach this number from the United States you dial 011-256-0751556015. I hope all is well over in the States.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Becky. Can't wait to see more. Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Dear Becky: Thanks for all the blog entries! As usual, I do enjoy reading them (and no, I don't judge the hurried writing). Megan must have told you that I sent you a package of kids' books last week. There are more being packed because Union faculty, staff, and students have been donating school supplies and vitamins.I will be sending you all the supplies in the next few weeks. Will try to space the mailings out, to make it more manageable for you. Take care! And please give my best to the tadpoles.:)
Anastasia

Anonymous said...

Becky -
I love reading your blog. Your descriptions of your day to day activities are wonderful and make all of want to contribute more. We are very impressed with all that you and Steve are accomplishing, particularly because you are trying to establish something that will last after you leave. Please send us the specifics of what you want us to bring and we will try to bring articles that your friends would like to get over to you. Take care of yourself. Be safe.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great blog Becky. every one at home is so excited each time you post a new blog (especially mom). I can't wait to see you in a couple of months.
Mark